Nov 11, 2009

Animation Academy

So I have been taking classes at the Animation Academy in Burbank for a while now. Trying to get back into the groove of things when it comes to drawing and more so drawing on paper. The class I am currently in is a Visual Development class where we pretty much just focus on shading and trying to add more dimension to our designs. I decided to post two pieces up that I like how they have so far come out.The design above was actually done on transparency paper.This other one is on animation paper. I really like how she came out and decided I am going to try to develop her and her world a little more. Maybe add some other characters into the mix. We shall see when I will have time to do that, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I like the boy up top better. I love his eyes, I bet you could make his eyes even more sparkly. The girl looks like the "avatar" (from the new movie) of you. The both look amazing!

    I think there some weird proportion with her left and right cheek. It could be me but it looks like her left artist right check is bigger and puffy then the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she got stung by a bee jo. ;)

    nice! you finally posted some stuff from that class =D

    ReplyDelete